Monday, July 30, 2012

Today was a good day.  I spend some quality time with the youngest daughter Emma she's 8.  I picked her up from her dads and then just went to bush park.  I love that park.  I read some of my book "A Mom After God's Own Heart" I really like that book.  It showed me some verses that I needed to read out of the bible. I am also learning the true meaning of forgiveness and practicing it in my life.  I got a random text today from my girlfriends daughter I haven't talk to in awhile.  She is moving to Salem so I am really excited to introduce her to my church I think she will like it a lot.  Well I hope she does.  This transformation that God is doing for  me in my life is amazing me I cant even imagine what people think when they see me if I am this amazed.  I Love having this new life and I am not saying it is easy to start over but I am saying it is worth it.  To have the Lord on my side and know that he is there to pick me up and carry me through is more than I can ask for.  I really want to follow and obey him as he asks us to.  I have made and continue to make these changes in my life that effect everyone around me.  I hope for the better.  I know that the choices that I make are  examples to my children and people watching me.  You do things through out the day and people watch and see how you handle them.  So act as if all those people are God or of him,  Because he is watching all the time.  I know I don't want to let him down.  I do but I also know he knows I'm trying so I will continue to fight for him.  Everyone have a blessed evening God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment