Saturday, July 28, 2012

I had a wonderful day with my oldest daughter, that time is so precious I cant even tell you.  Talking, listening and just sharing experiences with her as a young woman.  She is my world along with the other two children God blessed me with.  I just told someone that he gave me these 3 wonderful gifts to take care of for him and he gave me great ones.  Now that is love, true love.  You know how people say I not in love with him anymore or I just want to be in love, well turn and look at your children cause you never fall out of love with them.  I am not saying that at times they trust every ounce of patients that we have but we never fall out of love with them or we shouldn't.  I know my love gets strong and strong you think how can that happen I cant even tell you how it just does.  Your heart just akes  for them and everything they do...you never stop being a parent. This I have learned from my own parents, they are always there for me and my children.  I hope that I can teach them as they taught me to be the person that I am but even better.  I know God has in trusted us to take care of and train these precious gifts of him.  I want them to follow God and his ways and their lives will be what they want and desire. We all can have happy, successful children if we show them the way.  He is our savior and as long as they know that and they have his love and trust in their lives they will be all that we dream of.  So I promise to be a better parent and to show them the Word of God.  This is the only way.  He gave us a gift so we should give him back a gift of a child of God not this world.  Have a blessed day....

No comments:

Post a Comment