Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Yesterday was the food bank and once again came on a day that I very much needed the support from God and friends.  I had some disappointments yesterday.  I wanted to curl up and cry but I held my head up and then Josh asked me to go shopping for the food bank so that helped me take my mind off the bad that was happening.  I enjoy my time getting to know people and sharing their stories. It is a lot of work setting up and organizing this event to happen every Tuesday but I would not have it any other way.  I get a great satisfaction out of doing this for other people but most importantly it helps my sole. I am trying to keep the faith strong and obey him and walk in his word.  So I will go about my day with only good thoughts and when the bad one come I will remember that Jesus gave his life for our sins so we should focus on us and not of others doings.  I am getting there with this process it is not easy re programming you brain to no bad thoughts as the way of this world is not very good.. I love the Lord and what he has done for me and my life.  God bless each one of you through your day and I hope that one day all of us can think this way.   Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment