Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday,,,,, My favorite day. because it is Gods day full of Love.  Church like usual was wonderful, great message.  I feel like every time I walk through those doors that God tells them what I need to hear. My private sermon,.  I however know that he works in every ones lives but I would like to think it is my message so please don't burst my bubble.  I have had a lot of personal things lately and should be crawled up in a ball some where with a straight jacket, But I have God on my side.  I know he will guide me and provide for me. He has wonderful plans for me and I have met great people on this journey.  I am not saying this is easy to stay in this frame of mind because it is not, but I know he loves me and I also know that there are a lot of people out there that truly love me too and pray for me daily.  This I know for sure.  I love all them back with all my heart... I do have a big heart and a lot of love to share.  There was a message this morning that I have a hard time doing Forgiving.  Truly forgiving.  Now this is hard I have had a lot of heart ache in my life and so forgiving doesnt come easy to me.. It was also nice to hear at church that I am not alone in this process cause even the pastor has this challenge.  Also I have a wall that I am working on tearing down.  So each day I will work a little harder on both.  I started to give my heart away and started to give it to the wrong person which made me back up again.  I have to remember to trust in God and choose his path.  I was talking to some friends after church today and expressed how I needed to forgive as some of that pain was self inflicted.  I will pray for my forgiveness as I could have choose a better path.  So I do forgive just letting go is hard.  Anyway moving on to the love I need to share is so great.  I am meeting more and more people with the same path as I am in and that helps me love even more.  What a great thing God does for us. Thank you so much God for sharing this wonderful loving day of worship with us... I love you.... God bless each and everyone of you....

No comments:

Post a Comment