Thursday, August 2, 2012

Today I want to share a little about overcoming obstacles and keeping your faith.  I struggle with this daily as I  am starting my life over and the start is always the hardest part.  But I also know that I have God this time on my side so I know that I can over come anything.  Is it hard, sure but well worth the path that I'm on instead of the path I was on .  I love our Lord and know that he loves me.  With his help and only his help can I make it through the things that I go through...  I ask for his guidance daily sometimes hourly to show me what to do and how to help not only myself heal but others also.  I want to be an example of the kind of person and love that Gods asks us to be.  I pray for this daily for him to show me that way.  I try to be fair and not judge but we all do and I just keep asking for him to show me how to just Love everyone no matter what the circumstances are. I am a pretty simple girl and don't need much.  I am not afraid to work hard for what I have and I have worked very hard in my life.  I haven't had much handed to me so this new life well I know I am going to have to work hard at it too.  I told God I was up for the challenge and boy is he putting me through that test.  No matter what I will always, always go back to him.  I ask him into my life and I meant it.  This is the life I was always meant to live, I'm just sorry it took me this long to figure it out.  But here I am,  Have a wonderful Blessed day all of you and remember to always thank our Lord... God Bless.



1 comment:

  1. I want you to know I am reading your post but I always want to say the same thing on ALL of them, How proud I am of you and to hang in there and you are doing an amazing job of holding onto Christ and looking to Him for your Joy, Comfort and Strength. So even if I don't comment I want you to know that I am so happy for you and will always be there to cheer you on and be one of your biggest fans - Love you Kimberly

    ReplyDelete